Fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in central Adelaide!
Your new company
This company has been in operation for over 60 years. They pride themselves on providing a high quality product for their clients in commercial and domestic markets. They produce a range of items from stock/factory products through to one-off architecturally designed solutions. Due to demand, they are looking for an outstanding individual to join the warehousing team and assist in the management of their quality products.
Your new role
The Forklift Operator will report to the Warehouse Manager, this role takes duties to successfully support the warehousing operations of the Warehouse, abiding to a safe working environment with all team members and ensuring that all warehouse procedures are adhered to and carried out in a safe and efficient manner. This role will be responsible for forklift operation, manual handling, pick/packing, and assisting in dispatching goods. Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Handling, sorting, labelling, placing incoming goods into stores
- Unloading and loading stock (including from trucks)
- Operating a forklift to lift, place and remove items
- Maintaining a clean store
- Packing and physical movement of goods (lifting of large / heavy packages)
- Basic workplace and building maintenance
- Valid High Risk Forklift licence with proven experience
- Good levels of physical fitness
- Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety principles and legislation
- Experience using MS Windows Office Tools such as Word and Excel
- Strong focus on control and organisation of store
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a Store Person role
- Experience with pick/packing
You will have the opportunity to work in a well-established, market leading company that offers training, development and career advancement. A competitive salary package plus other benefits are also on offer.
What you need to do now
- Long-term role.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for career progression.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508