Work for a leading civil contractor, delivering a $50M sports ground development project.
Your new company
Our client has been established for well over 30 years, delivering major civil and infrastructure, and building projects nationwide. This multi-award winning contractor is looking to expand their delivery team due to phenomenal growth and an increase in works.
Your new role
You would be overseeing the delivery of a $50M sports center project in Western Sydney. Scopes will include road works, major earthworks and some building works. You will be required to deal with various stakeholders including Transport for NSW, Sydney Water and local government bodies, and deliver this landmark project in a safe and timely manner within budget.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience working as a Senior Project Engineer on civil and infrastructure projects in Australia up to the value of $50M
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience delivering several scopes of civil and construction works including earthworks, remediation and building
- Excellent communication, organisation and team management skills
- Health and safety focused
What you'll get in return
In return, you will work for an extremely reputable civil contractor, known for creating relaxed working environments and delivering major civil and infrastructure projects. This contractor is well known for promoting within and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thom Grew on 0280626162.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508