Service Administration Coordinator | Permanent Role
We are currently recruiting for Permanent Position, Service Coordinator based in Brisbane inner CBD.
Due to growth and success of a recent project within the Technology and Electrical division, an opportunity has been created for an experienced Service Coordinator to join the team. The role is integral and responsible for the day to day coordination of the operational activates and execution of standard set.
You will work over a number of disciplines to support and facilitate the customer service operations ensuring timely completion of works and complete management of work orders.
The coordinator will be highly organised and provide with ability to make decisions on half of our customer base, in order to provide a high level of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities include -
* Accountable for the acceptance of incoming work requests from customers
* Receives and responds to service and work requests
* Scheduling and Coordination to assign technicians best suited by skillset
* Coordinates processing and approval of all requests for labour, materials and equipment required
* Establishes and manages plans relating to scheduled maintenance
* Follow up and communication with contractors
* Data Entry and maintaining systems
* Monthly Reporting to State Managers
The successful person must have advanced computers skills, strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to work autonomously as a self-starter. You will have previous demonstrated experience in service or project co-ordination with the ability to work with stringent deadlines and KPI's. A strong understanding of contract operations to assist Client Service Managers maintain budgets and forecasting documentation for the service contracts is essential. A strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of SAP or JDE Systems would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a National Company as a Permanent Employee, we are looking for an outstanding can do candidate to fit the team.
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.
Programmed Professionals look forward to hearing from you!
- Education: Currently Completing High School
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Guzman Y Gomez
more details »
Fortitude Valley, QLD
more details »