Minimum 5 years of experience as marketing manager in the FMCG industry.
Generate growth by defining and leading our strategic marketing initiatives (primarily focused on the B2B side of our market place)
You will be responsible for the B2B marketing strategy definition and execution of Snooper in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Your objectives will be to create brand awareness, generate leads, increase conversion and maximise client activity on the Snooper platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define go-to-market strategy for all Snooper solutions, including value proposition communication, sales channel prioritisation and associated marketing strategy
- Design & implement scalable lead generation tools and processes – e.g. webinars to position us as industry experts, demo process clarifying Snooper offer and expected output, online ‘product videos’ showcasing client results
- Create brand awareness – e.g. secure speaking slots in conferences and build ‘point of view’ to share at industry events
- Design communication strategy around value proposition to educate clients on Snooper Power (e.g. leveraging use cases or client testimonials)
- Develop marketing material
- Build partnerships with industry bodies and data companies to promote Snooper and open new sales channels (e.g. AFGC, Nielsen, Trax)
- Promote Snooper products and services through digital paid marketing (e.g. LinkedIn) and content marketing (e.g. monthly newsletter, blog on our website)
- Manage PR plan – define content calendar and help shape PR content in collaboration with our ghost writer
- Design promotional offers to drive sales among new and existing clients (e.g. discounts or free content in line with key retail events – chocolate for Easter, liquor for Father’s Day, …)
- Provide recommendations on new product launches and pricing and expansion in new markets, and drive associated marketing efforts