Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are working with one of our clients a major mining company who requires a Maintenance Planner to join their maintenance team for a 2 month contract. This will be a FIFO position on an 9:5 roster.
- Preparation (scope validation, task planning, resource and material allocation) of maintenance plans in accordance with the work management processes
- Ensure that executable plans and schedules are developed and are aligned with Asset Management strategies and the operational business plan
- Delivery of short term maintenance planning in alignment with the operational business plan
- Maximise utilisation of fixed plant assets through quality short term plans
- Assist in build of budgets for component change outs
- Facilitate the weekly planning meetings to ensure alignment of all work management activities to production or other operational plans
- Cultivate positive relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication and consultation
- Drive and support a continuous improvement culture
- Monitor all contractor work activities to ensure efficient and cost effective use of resources
- Experience in detailed scoping and maintenance planning for multi-disciplined workgroups operating in a Fixed Plant and / or Marine environment
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated competence with SAP, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Self-reliant contributor with significant experience in the Maintenance / Work Management Planning area
- Strong understanding of Asset Management and Work Management principles
- Engineering qualification at Trade or equivalent industry standard and / or significant organisational experience
For more information on this role please call Tara at Programmed Professionals on 9479 0141.
- Education: Currently Completing High School