SPORT PRESENTATION MANAGER / SPORT PRODUCER
Great Big Events is currently seeking an experienced Sport Presentation Manager / Sport Producer with proven experience in managing major international sporting events to take up the role of Sport Producer within our Sydney HQ office located in Glebe.
Applicants must be prepared to travel (including valid and current passport) have experience and a passion for sport and cultural events, show a creative flair, be solutions orientated and have a desire to work as part of a dedicated hard working team of professionals.
Immediate start available for successful applicants and position available in the short- and long-term.
- Account and project management of designated Event Presentation services provided to external clients.`
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, venues and suppliers.
- Oversee the preparation of all related documentation including but not limited to, run sheets, scripting, budgets, invoices, presentations, correspondence and cue sheets
- Live Showcalling at designated events
- Training of staff and contractors for new and special projects
- Progress reporting to Senior Sport Producer and Director of Operations
- Manage agendas and follow up with internal and external clients.
- Manage venue liaison and technical event overlay.
- Lead and manage creative overlays from event design to delivery on appropriate projects.
- Budget management and post event financial analysis.
- Involvement in companywide creative development and delivery including new technologies and new business proposals.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
The specific skills required for this role include:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in producing live sport events
- Qualifications – Degree in relevant field required (events or production based courses)
- Proficient in developing and managing medium to large budgets
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Proficient in PowerPoint and experience in creating presentations.
- Current passport and ability to travel essential.
The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- Significant experience dealing with large scale sporting / cultural organisations and venues.
- Proven ability to provide show-calling during large scale events.
- Experience and knowledge of Sport Presentation and sporting protocols
- Understands the potential of new technologies and systems
- Experience with leading large and diverse teams across a broad range of output and locations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the confidence to liaise with clients and attend meetings with stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and administrative skills with the ability to prepare written reports, meeting agendas, presentations and correspondence with clients.
Full Time / Start date late August 2020
AUD $80 - 90K Commensurate with the candidate's experience.
If you believe you fit the above criteria Great Big Events would love to hear from you. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open from June 12 to July 10, 2020