Immediate available opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join growing team in Ballarat.
Your new company
This expanding company is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to enable the provision of meaningful financial information and advice to managers across the organisation. The position requires input at a strategic level, involving professional communication and relationship management skills.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Extract reports, maintain data fixes, run data uploads and reconciliations
- Provide support to the finance team on all finance system related matters
- Review accounting systems, processes and practices for continuous improvements
- Assist in the maintenance of the company’s general ledger, budgets, fringe benefits etc
- Extract and reconcile data for the accounts team
- Maintain budget model
- Upload and reconcile budget data
- Assist in the development of accounting reports
- Review current processes and assist in streamlining
To be considered for this outstanding career opportunity, you will ideally come from a manufacturing or product related industry. You will be degree qualified and have a current membership with a professional accounting body, with a high level of computer literacy, DYNAMICS experience highly regarded. You will also have proven management accounting skills and ability to analyse data, and your application will be supported by proven work experience in a similar role. Your positive attitude and highly developed analytical and report writing skills will see you as a prime contender for this opportunity.
What you'll get in return
In return this business offers an excellent work environment where professional development of employees is a key priority. This is a growing organisation located in Ballarat and there is mapped career progression as the company continues their success, potentially into a Commercial Manager role.
Salary for this permanent position is currently between $80,000 - $85,000 commensurate on experience plus 9.5% superannuation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Hays Business Director Adam Swinton on email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position as an Accountant or Finance professional, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508