Building Communities Initiative and its partners design, build and facilitate financing of large scale affordable housing and infrastructure projects in developing countries.
The management team based in Perth work together with partner organisations across Asia and Europe to deliver projects across Africa and India.
Primary responsibilities are to negotiate and administrate contract as well as prepare and manage programs and support services with partner organisations, suppliers and clients.
A proven track record in finance (preferably a CAIA or CFA charter holder), investment banking and public service experience required. International travel for extended periods of time, as well as short notice relocation to new markets is a strong possibility.
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- working with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others to ensure that goals are met
- Advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- Overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- Preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
- Collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes
Your qualifications (skills and experience):
- MA or higher in Business, Management, Organisation or related fields
- 10 + years of proven international professional experienceÂ
- A financial qualification required (CPA, CAIA, CFA or similar)
- Proven track record of large-scale projects managed over various industries (investment funds, contract negotiation, real estate development, organisation of big events)
- Public Service experience
- Excellent spoken and written English language skillsÂ
- Fluent in English, Russian essential and basic level of spoken Chinese (Mandarin) advantageous.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: