Monford has a strong track record in the construction industry, with capabilities across Infrastructure, Energy and Resources. We have a diverse service offering, facilitating continued and stable growth since our inception.
This is a high level, supervisory position reporting directly to the Project Manager. As a Civil Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
· The day to day organisation of plant, materials and labour for the project
· Identifying and documenting Civil related issues
· Verifying corrective actions
· Controlling Civil processes pending corrective action
· Liaising and maintaining relations with client, industrial and supplier organisations
· Ensuring quality and efficiency of Civil works
· Inspecting work and signing off on the ITPs
· Inspecting incoming goods
· Planning and monitoring project progress
· Ensuring strict adherence to safe working practices, training, preparation of JSAs
· Holding toolbox and site safety meetings
· Ensuring effective completion of client and Company environmental objectives
· Organising personnel inductions
Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience as a Supervisor in the construction industry, a current Construction Industry White Card and the appropriate trade certificate. They will also have great communication and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and associated procedural requirements. Cert IV in Civil Construction or similar will be considered favourable.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your application via the Apply button.