Are you a gardener that is looking for more permanent work?Have you worked as a gardener in the past and looking to re-enter the industry?Are you newly trained in horticulture and looking for a great start to your working career?Then I think we can help...
We are one of Melbourne's leading lawn and garden maintenance companies, and we are now looking for hard-working and passionate gardeners to help us look after some of the most prestigious homes in Melbourne.Benefits:
Our purpose at Must Have Maintenance is to create the highest standard of residential garden maintenance. Core to living our purpose is developing a great team that consistently delivers exceptional jobs for our customers throughout the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.You will enjoy working at Must Have Maintenance for many reasons:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Our wages are competitive
- Full-time work opportunities
- Ongoing coaching and training to help you develop and polish your skills
- Working on some of the most prestigious properties in Melbourne
- A company that celebrates the wins, keeps things simple, seeks and embraces new solutions, and cares for its people
Applicants with the following will be viewed favourably:
- As a gardener with Must-Have Maintenance, you will be responsible for a portfolio of residential properties. You will attend each site with another team member and your main role will include maintaining and improving the lawns and garden areas of each property.
- Working with clients to provide exceptional customer service.
- Planning work and managing job sites.
- All aspects of lawn and garden maintenance including mowing, edging, hedge trimming, pruning, weeding, fertilising, pest and disease control, etc.
- Organising and managing equipment.
- Reliable, punctual, and hard-working.
- Well presented with good communication skills.
- Passion for providing high-level customer service.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Physically fit.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Police Check / Working With Children Check.
What to do now:
- I have a current Australian driver’s license (can be Probationary).
- I can provide evidence of gardening experience.
- I have strong attention to detail.
- Ideally you have a Certificate III Horticulture.
- I have a good understanding of common plant names and pruning techniques.
- I can demonstrate a natural commitment to the field of horticulture and gardening practices.
- I am a friendly and hardworking individual.
- I’m good in customer service, I am punctual and take pride in a job well done.
- I like to problem-solve.
- I want the responsibility.
- I wake up every morning ready to execute on the day’s tasks.
- I care about my clients, my co-workers and the company I work with.
- I am flexible, coachable and excited to learn.
- I am looking for a company with growth opportunities.
Email your cover letter to Rory (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining why you are a perfect fit for this role. Please also attach your resume.