Centre Manager | Essendon
At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian, you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
• Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring.
• Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
• Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations.
• High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
• Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards and an employee referral program
• Flexible work options.
Working closely with your Portfolio Manager and your team of Educators, you will enjoy;
To be considered, you will have:
Known within the local community as ‘Essendon ELC’, our 120-place centre is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. With a range of exciting, resource-rich environments, the centre on Hoffmans Road has access to easy parking and public transport. The light-filled and spacious centre also has a pet turtle, pet guinea pigs, a water pump, a forte, vegetable gardens, and a range of age-specific ateliers. We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays throughout the year. The community-minded team also organise a range of fundraising events for the children to be involved in.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.