PERI Australia Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of one of the leading international manufacturers and providers of formwork, shoring, and scaffolding systems. We have several branches in Australia and New Zealand with over 100 employees. Since its operation in 1997, PERI Australia has been part of many iconic and major projects in the construction industry. Our success is the result of a philosophy to provide the best possible solutions and service level to our clients with workforce that focuses on understanding the customers’ needs.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Manager in our Queensland Branch. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will lead and drive the QLD sales team in delivering continuous success and growth.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Oversee ad maintain key accounts, whilst maintaining current client and potential new relationship
- Set sales target for state sales team
- Evaluate performance of state sales staff.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the state sales team
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Investigate lost sales and customers accounts
- Forecasts sales revenue; annual, quarterly, monthly
- Control expenses of the sales team
- Conduct market research including competitor and customer analysis
- Identify sales opportunities
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as monthly and annual territory analyses, as required
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues
- Communicate new product and service opportunities. Special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
The ideal candidate
- 8 years successful Sales Experience in the formwork industry with a proven track record of meeting objectives
- 5+ successful Sales Management Experience with a proven track record of meeting objectives
- Key account Management skills: Negotiation, Value Proposition, Knowledge of PERI products and processes
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels from diverse cultural background
- Able to strictly respect and follow PERI corporate compliance program
- Highly skilled at coaching and mentoring sales representatives and developing team dynamic
- Proven ability to develop, motivate and coach a sales team
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and CRM tools.
The company will offer a competitive base salary with sales performance commission and bonus plus fully maintained company vehicle and tools of the trade.
To know more about the company please visit our website:
Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply Now!