Exceptional entry level role into real estate recruitment with the right training and support to succeed.
GOUGH Recruitment is the leading Property and Real Estate Recruiter in Australia. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join our high performing real estate team in Newstead and help us manage a lucrative permanent desk that focuses on Residential Real Estate roles on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and The Sunshine Coast.
This role will involve screening and interviewing appropriate candidates, conducting business development for new clients and jobs when required; and writing advertisements for the roles you need to fill. Why would you work at GOUGH.....
- Ongoing training and support offered - we ensure you succeed
- Take your birthday off on us - after-all it's your day!
- Fun, friendly office & great culture - we work hard, but don't take ourselves too seriously
- Team incentives including vouchers, cash, etc!
- Fabulous staff functions including EOFY, Christmas Party, etc.
- Key and National PSA's in place with strong fees and repeat business
Our teams consist of high achievers, people who love coming to work, people who love what they do and put everything into ensuring they deliver the best service to our clients & candidates. Who are we looking for and what's involved?
Do you have an appetite for winning?
- An enthusiastic and motivated person to leverage off our contacts within the industry
- Someone who is open to learning and developing
- Use your excellent relationship skills to further build a strong network
- Use your skills to build a larger network of candidates
- Use your professional yet friendly nature to massage offer negotiations
- Implement your great organisational skills when arranging client/candidate interviews and the associated communication
We are looking for someone who is highly driven to succeed, someone who has an appetite to win, someone who is resilient, loves working towards targets and has LOTS of fun along the way!
If you'd like to be part of our team, contact James Newman
for a confidential chat or hit APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com