Calling on all motivated, hard working pick packers to fill multiple on going roles within their distribution centre.NEW ROLES OPENING IN A RAPIDLY GROWING FOOD DISTRIBUTION CENTRE!!! READ BELOW TO SEE IF YOUR'RE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Our client is on the look out for fresh new faces to join their fast paced, friendly and positive team based in BEENLEIGH
. We are currently seeking motivated and hard working pick packers to join their busy warehouse for both day and after shifts with ongoing full time positions for the right candidates.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- During these difficult times, finding a role that offers regular hours and a long term opportunity can be difficult to find.
- There are multiple positions open in a secure and stable industry that remains to stay busy and unaffected by COVID-19 with ongoing demand for supply.
The right candidate will be working in our clients rapidly growing warehouse/distribution center pick packing orders for large, well known food distributors. Some of your main tasks will include pick packing, shrink wrapping, RF scanning, unloading/loading trucks and/or containers, using an electric pallet jack and other general duties such as cleaning or other general tasks that may be asked by your supervisor. As well as;
HERE ARE SOME OF THE POSITIONS OUR CLIENT HAS ON OFFER;
- Manual handling in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs
- Set up a production or packaging line for operation
- Implement the food safety program and procedures
- Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses and other work spaces.
To be suitable for this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- Pick Packers
- Forklift Operators
- Machine Operators
- Production Operators
IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT IT! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? !!APPLY NOW!!
- A strong work ethic.
- Accurate picking skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have a high level of energy and commitment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good physical abilities as heaving lifting may be required.
- Own transport is preferred.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen.
- Experience is not essential to APPLY as training and the opportunity to up skilled can be provided for the right candidate.