12 month contract! CRM Developers needed!
MTP Services has an amazing long term opportunity for multiple CRM Developers who will be working towards the delivery and maintenance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for the Department.
Specifically, they will be required to:
- Develop and maintain the business solutions keeping up with user requirements and vendor changes (Microsoft bi-yearly Wave releases, Unified Client Interface, etc)
- Develop web applications and web services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
- Understand and code against detailed application architecture documents;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure - including a project owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader objectives;
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department.
- Creation and review of technical/release documentation The deliverable's for these positions will be software application development artefacts including (but not limited to):
- Solution design documents
- Technical implementation plan for user stories
- System deliverable's (software code base)
- Technical/release documentation
- Production Support including resolving incidents and service requests.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation and maintenance of Dynamic CRM applications in accordance with industry best-practice, internal guidelines and government requirements
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 online
- Experience working in an Agile working environment, with an understanding of the Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Experience in operating effectively within a small multi-disciplinary team using excellent verbal and written communications skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture
Experience in or demonstrated understanding of implementing Microsoft upgrades /releases (Unified Client Interface, bi-year Waves, etc)
Security clearance Must have current baseline clearance
MTP Services Pty Ltd provides IT Contracting and Professional Services to the Canberra Market. Find out how we can help to find your next role by emailing email@example.com
Join a talented team and work in a culture that fosters an inclusive and flexible work environment, offering opportunities to grow and contribute to the company.