Seeking motivated professionals to promote and assist potential scholars to undertake an eligible VET approved program of Study.|ABOUT US|
The BUSY Group is a not-for-profit organisation providing training, employment and community programs through our 3 business entities and across 48+ locations Australia-wide. We have over 40 years' experience empowering job seekers, workers and businesses through our recruitment, apprenticeship and traineeship, employment and community programs. |ABOUT THE ROLE|
25 hours per week [Mon-Fri] | Contracted until June 2022
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure BUSY exceeds the requirements of our clients in delivering our current program. This includes advising, assessing eligibility, administering and processing activities to ensure we meet all contractual obligations. The role is also expected to develop the initial growth of the business by effectively marketing and promoting the program and the list of occupations in demand, to all relevant and key stakeholders within the regions that we will deliver in. We are currently recruiting multiple roles across the following regions: Alice Springs, Port Pirie, Wanneroo, Armadale and Grafton.
You will be assisting young people aged 15-24 who can apply for the scholarship program to undertake an eligible VET approved program of study.
Priority will be given to not only our youth but also individuals who have exited from the Australian Defence Force in the previous 2 years (age criteria not applicable to ADF applicants)
You will be supported by an experienced Management Team as well as our Customer Service team based at our Head Office and receive a mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained vehicle as part of your remuneration package. |ABOUT YOU|
To be successful in this role you will possess:
|WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER|
- Exceptional skills and experience with, planning, training, reporting, data analysis and continuous improvement;
- An effective stakeholder engagement and communication style, that will see you develop, grow and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders within the community that will ensure our business in these regional areas is successful;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse market and industry trends, identify business implications and act to sustain performance in the market place;
- Well-developed communication skills at all levels (including presentation, influencing, negotiation and producing well-formatted reports and documentation);
- Previous experience working within sectors such as, RTO, GTO, AASN, NDIS, TTW, CDP and Employment Services is highly desirable.
Our people underpin our success. They live and breathe our values, are immersed in our culture and impact our communities every day. We support their development and provide opportunities for them to learn. We recognise our longstanding team members, reward our top performers and celebrate at every occasion. |READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?|
Our preferred method of application is through our website:
Please visit our website to view the Position Description or learn more.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities. This position is subject to obtaining a successful Criminal History Check and a Working with Children Check.