- Leading global chemical company
- Take your first steps in a sales career
- Enjoy great benefits while being mentored by the best
Redox is a leading commodity and specialty chemical distributor with 11 sales offices throughout Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, and the United States. With more than 350 staff and sales in excess of A$704 million last financial year. Redox brings the best products from around the world to clients in a diverse array of industries.
About the role
- This is an exciting customer-facing account management and business development sales position.
- You’ll be joining our dynamic Water Team and receive established and prospective clients to manage.
- We’ll train you in all the skills and techniques you need to be successful and you’ll benefit from ongoing guidance from your mentor.
- Office based with regular customer visits and engagement.
- If you’re an individual that would like to mix your knowledge of science/chemistry with face to face customer interaction or a business graduate looking for an exciting and growing industry to work in, this could be for you.
- Driver’s Licence (you will be required to visit customers).
- Committed individual seeking long term career development and growth within a stable company
- Clear and confident communicator
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
- All completed degrees are reviewed and shortlisted according to relatability however a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Business is preferred
- Competitive salary and generous bonus system
- Fully maintained company vehicle after successful completion of your first year.
- Fun team environment with regular social events
- Free lunch provided daily
- Company travel and onsite parking
How to APPLY
This is your chance to start your career off right! Show us what you’ve got, apply online through our website www.redox.com/careers
Redox is an equal opportunity employer which enjoys the benefit of a diverse team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines, and applicable privacy legislation. Further information on our website.