General Practitioner required for a busy mixed billing centre based in the larger Clayton Area. 65% or $130 per hour on offer - Expect to be busy
General Practitioner required for a family orientated medical practice that respects the diversity of all individuals and families.
This eight doctors strong practice is extremely busy and in need of an additional General Practitioner to work either on a part-time or full-time basis.
You will receive full nursing support which will drastically reduce your admin time.
The successful General Practitioner will serve a wide patient demographic ranging from Elderly, Young Families and Children. If you have a strong background in Women's Health then this would be a bonus (Not required)
This practice has a consultative approach to medicine and offers standard 15-minute consultations. 5-minute doctors will no be supportedRequirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Consultative approach to medicine
- Opportunity to join a well-established mixed billing centre
- Busy practice with excellent patient load
- 65% of billings or $130 per hour (First three months)
- 15-minute appointments, don't rush
- Wide range of Allied Health
- Full nursing support
- Beautifull practice
Then please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci (Principal Associate) via email@example.com, call 0468 718 155 or visit our website https://gorillajobs.com.au/ to explore our other job opportunities within General Practice