$90,000 + allowances + superannuation
- Erecting, testing and maintaining aerial and underground wires and cables.
- Examining drawings, specifications and work areas to determine positioning and connections for installation.
- Attaching wires and cables to appliances.
- Adjusting, replacing and repairing faulty items, and testing equipment using electronic instruments.
- Erecting, testing and maintaining aerial structures such as steel lattice towers and steel/concrete poles.
You must have a minimum of 5 years work experience, relevant Australian tickets