A leading Department in ICT is seeking two Dynamics CRM Developers to join a new large ICT project.
A mid-sized Federal Government Department is seeking two Dynamics CRM Developers to assist in the delivery of a new large ICT Project. This role would suite a Dynamics CRM Developer that would want to work with leading technology and in an outcome delivery focused team.
The deliverables for these positions will be software application development artefacts including (but not limited to): Solution design documents, Technical implementation plan for user stories, System deliverables (software code base), Technical/release documentation and Production Support including resolving incidents and service requests.Baseline clearance minimumAustralian Citizenship Required
To be successful in this position, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation and maintenance of Dynamic CRM applications in accordance with industry best-practice, internal guidelines and government requirements
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 online
- Experience working in an Agile working environment, with an understanding of the Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Experience in operating effectively within a small multi-disciplinary team using excellent verbal and written communications skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture
- Experience in or demonstrated understanding of implementing Microsoft upgrades /releases (Unified Client Interface, bi-year Waves, etc). (Desirable)
If you are interested in the opportunity please click APPLY.