Are you a Real Estate Sales Administrator that's overworked and under-looked ? if so read ahead!
Are you a Sales Administrator that’s overworked and under appreciated? Let’s face it, most agencies rely heavily on Sales Administrators to ensure a smooth property handover from listing to sold, but don’t consider an administrator role worthy. Not our client!
Our client understands that the Real Estate Sales Administrator is the true backbone to any successful Sales Team and ensures their staff are rewarded as such. THE OFFER:
- Generous base salary package
- Secure role within a financially secure business
- Modern Office
- Supportive team
- Assisting a top sales agents
- Reception duties
- Organising Sales Agents listing collateral including market updates, contract of sale etc;
- Uploading and arranging open home schedule with property occupant
- Preparing all marketing collateral for new listing including signage, brochures, internet.
- Liaising with all conveyances, buyers and sellers in regards to contract terms
- Min 6 months experience (pref 12) in a similar role
- Natural enthusiasm and a go-getter attitude.
- Impeccable attention to detail
Our client are market leaders in the industry and are firm believers that success breeds success celebrating each win as a team. Strong work ethics will see every employee advance in their office with endless training and support to nurture and grow each individual.
All applications for this position will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you have any questions, please call Nicole on 0408 538 542