Right at Home is one of the largest home care providers in the world, with over 600 offices in 8 countries. We are passionate about delivering exceptional care for our clients and we are proud of our team focused, professional culture.
We are currently seeking experienced Aged Care, Disability Support and Personal Care workers who are genuinely enthusiastic about providing a caring, compassionate and high quality service. Ideally you have:
- The ability to provide aged / disability care in a domestic setting. A minimum of 6 months paid full time equivalent experience as a Carer in the last 12 months.
- A passion for respectfully empowering and caring for people in a home setting.
- Emotionally aware - resilient - responsive to the changing support needs of our clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Along with great time management / organisational skills.
- A desire to work together as part of a team commit to a schedule and cover shifts when required.
- Proven ability to provide empathetic and unconditional support to people who can be emotionally expressive / particular about how things are done and somewhat difficult to work with at times.
- You will be required to hold a Certificate III or IV in Individual / Ageing / Disability Support (or similar) and have a willingness to participate in ongoing education opportunities. Current Police Check, First Aid and CPR certificates are also essential along with your own reliable transport.
What we offer in return:
- Above award rates
- 24/7 support
- Flexible working hours - we work around your availability, creating work / life balance
- Work your local community and close to home
- Ideally based within 20kms to Ferny Grove, Brisbane West
- First Aid certificate
- CPR certificate
- Police Check - current and clear
- A minimum of 6 months paid full time equivalent experience as a Carer in the last 12 months.