Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Lead or Senior Systems Engineer experienced across Defence
Your new company
Our global client is a leader for the Australian Defence Market within the Electronics and Communications space. You will be working on an ongoing leading Air Traffic Management Communication Defence Project. This is a very exciting time for the defence industry and this company will provide unique exposure to interesting air traffic management communication systems. If you're looking for a company that will support your career development, reward hard work and give you the flexibility and work life balance you have been looking for…look no further.
Your new role and experience required:
As the Lead Systems Engineer, you will:
- Be the key technical customer contact
- Coordinate the systems engineering effort
- Lead your team and coordinate ongoing documentation updates
- You must have Current NV1
- Experience leading a team/project is required.
- Defence and communications experience is a key component of this role and is therefore highly regarded.
- Degree Qualified in; System Engineering, Electronics and/or Communications, Electrical or Engineering Related Discipline.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and significant career opportunity in this role. This role involves flexibility and a location that is very accessible being within Melbourne CBD, with tram stops outside your place of work or onsite parking. You will also have some incredible opportunities and options for international travel, giving you scope and exposure to global defence markets and systems. Moreover, you will be joining a leader in the industry which will therefore take your career to the next level while working on cutting edge military systems providing an exciting and challenging work environment. This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for those wanting a career challenge.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position click ‘apply now’ or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org who will call you. Alternatively and for a confidential discussion, call Amy on 0396049645