Brilliant opportunity to join the ICombined360 team in our Recruitment and Labour hire division.
ICombioned360 (IC360) was formed in 2015 with a format that allows us the ability of providing a ‘One Stop Shop’ service to our clients.
We have a reputation for being highly professional, delivering flexible solutions across several industries.
With five divisions and offices in Wetherill Park and the Central Coast, our reach spans all over NSW and Australia wide.
- Recruitment & Labour Hire
We source you a skilled workforce from Blue-collar professionals to White-Collar corporate professionals through to Executives which spans over all industries whether short term and/or long-term permanent hires.
A full traffic management suite – from design & plan through to implementation with a full equipped accredited traffic team and stocked vehicles 24/7 availability.
Engineering design with fabrication and installation of pipes, structures and equipment.
Building refurbishment & Fit-outs for the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors with building maintenance.
- Mechanical and Electrical
Design, build, operate and maintain their complete air conditioning system including electrical engineering and installation services. The Role
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual to add to our amazing team. Your role will sit under our Recruitment and Labour hire division where you can add value to our other divisions, clients and candidates. Responsibilities include:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment assignments through the full lifecycle
- Business Development of new clients
- Managing some existing clients and account manage
- Conduct client meetings and site inspections
- Source and build pipelines of talented professionals
- Attract suitable candidates from various sources
- Conduct candidate interviews and references
- Establish and maintain candidate talent pools
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Strong proven experience in new business development and client acquisition
- Experience in building up a client pipeline
- Brilliant communication skills – both verbal and written
- Team player and the ability to build solid relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Customer-focused professional with a strong work ethic
- Committed, self-motivated and outcome driven
- Understanding of the recruitment industry is a bonus
- Proven experience working towards KPIs and targets
- Excellence in being proactive and outcomes
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a friendly, professional and motivated team, while having autonomy and full support. With 2 offices in NSW you can be located from our Central Coast office or our Sydney locations.
Please apply now or contact Steven Belletty on 0417 360 360 for a confidential discussion.