Federal government role located in the Illawarra – Debt Raising
Your new company
This federal government department have multiples opportunity for experienced Debt Raising Officers in the Illawarra region.
Your new role
Working within a large team you will need to deliver high levels of customer service and achieve quality outcomes. This position will see you:
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyse data to asses customer entitlements and requirements
- Assess customer documentation and to assist with making decisions based on legislative parameters
- Conduct personal interviews to determine reliability of information of data
- Liase with customers to resolve issues/ provide advice on regulatory and compliance matters
- Raise debts
- Negotiate suitable recovery arrangements with customers and organisations
- Research and examine evidence from customers and third parties for the purpose of assessing payments
Extensive experience within accounts receivable role across large organisations or government bodies will be key to your success. Strong debt raising skills and a thorough understanding of debt recovery options are a necessity.
Candidates with Federal Government experience be held in high regard. As well as candidates with knowledge of the relative legislation, policies, and the department.
What you'll get in return
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work with a federal government department right here in the Illawarra. An excellent hourly rate, well above local market average is on offer for suitably skilled candidates. This position is expected to start in July, lasting until September 2020, however there is a possibility of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For a confidential discussion, contact James Fiumara (02) 4222 0100 or email@example.comLHS 297508