Female General Practitioner (FRACGP) required to take over an existing patient base from a retiring doctor. 65% or minimum rate
Female General Practitioner (FRACGP) required to take over an existing patient base from a retiring doctor.
This eight doctor, AGPAL accredited centre offers a healthy mix of male and female GP's. There is a friendly atmosphere in the practice and all doctors within the centre are getting along very well.
General Practitioners within the centre can count on professional nursing support, 15-minute appointments ($75/consult), well-equipped treatment room, easy parking and is located on a busy shopping street for maximum exposure. Requirements:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- No AHPRA restrictions
Interested in this position?
- Opportunity to join a busy, yet professional medical centre on the Sutherland Shire
- 65% of billings with a minimum hourly rate for the first three months
- Doctor owned and operated
- Well established
- NON-restrictive agreements
- Easy parking
Please forward your resume to Rez Kabir | Principal Associate (Doctor Division) | firstname.lastname@example.org
and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 468 378 285
.Also, please visit our website at www.gorillajobs.com.au for other exciting roles.