The role of Sales Consultant will see you working in one or more of our beautiful stores and engaging with our customers to provide them with an exceptional end to end sales service including:
- Assessing the customer’s needs and providing them with styling solutions and recommendations;
- Handling the POS and ensuring that all steps are completed accurately;
- Contacting customers to provide them with order updates or following up quotes.
In addition, you will contribute to the store presentation through visual merchandising, stock replenishment, and assisting with unloading and unpacking stock as it regularly arrives.
This position will offer you varied hours in line with your availability and you must be able to work across a 7-day rotating roster including at least one weekend day.
What we will expect from you:
- To provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience that will inspire them to return;
- To contribute to the store’s sales performance by achieving personal sales targets;
- To contribute to the store presentation by ensuring all ticketing is displayed, stock is unloaded, unpacked and displayed on the floor;
- To harmoniously work as part of a team, use your initiative, problem solve and handle a fast paced environment.
- To be available during our peak trading times during December, January, February and June.
To be successful you must have:
- Ideally worked in a retail sales role or a role with a heavy customer service focus.
- Ideally worked in furniture or homewares or similar industry.
- Experience in achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
- A passion to help people and a desire to get results.
- The physical capability to handle our products.
We are looking for people who are:
- Great listeners and great communicators.
- Reliable, committed, proactive and driven.
Why you can expect from us:
- Extensive on the job training.
- Generous employee discounts.
- Access to Store incentive schemes.
- Career development and opportunity.
- To work with a great team of passionate people.
- To be part of a growing successful company.
If you have the skills and experience and are passionate about our brand, we welcome your application.