Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut.
As an Experienced Beauty Therapist with LCA Airport West, your role will include providing cosmetic services such as laser hair removal, skin treatments, skin needling, medical grade peels, microdermabrasion and Kleresca.
This is a permanent part-time position.
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science
• Minimum 2 years experienced in a clinical environment
• Technical skills in skin assessments and treatments
• A Laser Safety Officer Certificate is desirable but not essential (WA & QLD essential, along with Licence)
• Punctual, organised, immaculately groomed and highly discreet
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Opportunity to be a Para Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training in advanced skin treatments
• All staff will go through extensive training with Candela
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education in the field
• With 140 + clinics and over 70 staff in Head office, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
VIC AIRPORT WEST
more details »