Do you love to help people look and feel great? Do you want continual skill and professional development through our ongoing training program? Advanced Dermal Therapists are highly regarded in the medi-aesthetics industry and we can support you in achieving this skillset.
Australian Skin Clinics Browns Plains are recruiting for Dermal Therapists to work at our state-of-the-art clinic, equipped with the finest technology and staffed by an experienced, passionate, fun and results driven team.
The ideal candidate:
Must hold a Diploma in beauty therapy.
- Ideally experienced in advanced Dermal therapies
- Focused on delivering an amazing client experience through thorough client consultation.
- Passionate about delivering results that match and exceed client expectations
- Retail/Sales experience
- To be an integral member of our high calibre team, you must have the ability to conduct an effective consultation based on a sound understanding of skin science. Prescription and delivery of an appropriate treatment plan is paramount when it comes to your clients concerns or requirements.
Why work for Australian Skin Clinics?
- Excellent Pay package and incentives plus generous discounts on all treatments and retail products.
- Our team are encouraged to continue to develop their professional skills through ongoing training delivered in a controlled, clinically simulated training environment
- Career progression – We boast an exclusive training provider to Australian Skin Clinics in The Advanced Skills Academy (TASA), a controlled simulated clinic environment, where our technicians are theoretically educated and gain hands on experience in all areas of the business. These include but not limited to: theory, protocol knowledge, regulations and practical training. At Australian Skin Clinics, we support and nurture our technical team in upskilling and perfecting their craft.
- A state-of-the-art equipped clinic with medical grade equipment
- A variety of effective, advanced treatments
- All clinics are supported daily by our exclusive training provider, The Advanced Skills Academy (TASA).
- An interactive company intranet where you can learn, interact across the franchise network, obtain assistance from Master Franchise and be kept informed of industry relevant information and legislative changes.
If you have the qualities that compliment this exciting role, please register your interest by clicking ‘Apply Now’
Come and join the ones in blue!