“Orthodontix is an Orthodontic Practice focused on providing quality orthodontics for our patients."
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of our growing business. We are looking for a Primary Health Organisation Manager to direct all areas of our business.
• Manage all staff, plan, direct and control everyday operations of the Orthodontic Practice.
• Implement and monitor new procedures and protocols. Control and update all policies and standards for all staff.
• Liaise with Health Professionals and ensure the company is recognised as a reputable and credible provider of services and ensure that effective relationships are maintained with key individuals and organisations across the region.
• Develop an annual budget each year setting objectives and targets for ongoing business development and growth. Regularly report on variances to approved budget.
Ensure expenditure on the whole practice aligns to approved annual budgets
• Represent the Practice in any negotiations.
• Training and supervision of all staff.
• To inform patients of available treatment options that would be suitable under direction of Orthodontist, develop patient/carers rapport and conduct follow up.
• To make sure that all patients have a full and true understanding of the treatment provided at the Practice
Ensure services are delivered in accordance with the Quality Management System, relevant standards and contract requirements.
• Entering into financial contracts for the company
• Organise quotes and paperwork associated with treatments provided by the Practice
• Developing and maintaining project programmes and task plans
Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (Bachelor degree or higher)
• Must have experience with Dolphin Management and Case Presenter Software
• Have worked at least ten years in the Dental Industry
Apply at email@example.com
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
St Vincent's Hospital Network
more details »