An Ass Development Manager for an excellent developer. Must have DA, Proposal planning exp. Would learn so much from this brilliant MD.About the Company:
Our client is a reputable property development company with over 40 years experience within the construction and property sector.
About the Role of Assistant Development Manager:
An exciting opportunity for a ADM with a proven track record within property and construction development.
As the ADM you are responsible for business development and full lifecycle project management. Working on high profile sites you will be the Senior Consultant providing professional advice throughout all stages of the project. Working with the client through the project life cycle, providing support and advisory services including:
- Project Planning and design management
- Strategic Risk and contract management
- Tender Management, drafting proposals and variations
- Business Case Development
- Value Management
- Client Management
You will be managing project scopes, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget whist achieving all project objectives. About the candidate for the ADM in Property Development:
Our client is seeking the following requirements for this position:
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence - please send CV's and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions please contact Martin Herbert on 02 9310 2639
- Minimum 4 years of of ADM or Project Management in Property Development
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects, ideally within a similar developer or building environment.
- Proficiency in maintaining key client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced ability to plan, manage and deliver numerous projects.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills, analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Must be proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, as well as e-mail and Internet searches.