Our Real Estate client who is based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne is reaching goals that even they didn't expect in the Covid19 environment. As a result their team are as busy as ever and need to support them through additional team members.
If you have strong desire to build a long career in real estate then this should be of interest to you. They are seeking people who are self motivated, have a willingness to learn and those who genuinely seeking to build a career. The Role:
This role is fast paced and involves working alongside a senior member of our sales team. They bring strong market knowledge, exceptional negotiation skills, high quality customer service, and a track record of success. They will train you to become one of the best agents in the area, all you need to do is bring a hunger to succeed and a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be joining a team who pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service and team work. they will take pride in seeing you succeed alongside them. Day to day responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will
- Prospecting for new business and database management
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Conduct open homes and buyer inspections
- Participate in training and mentoring
- Have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License & current driver's license
- Be immaculately presented and well groomed
- Possess your own car
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be hungry to start a rewarding career
- Previous experience is highly regarded