LOOKING FOR A FRESH START?
Our client is recognised as one of the industry leaders throughout the Stonnington & Boroondara areas.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Sales People to join my clients teams. The successful candidates will have exceptional career opportunities and chances to build their own business with a well-known and reliable brand.
This role would suit an established sales agent, however if you have experience in Property Management or Real Estate Business Development and would like to move into Sales, this role would be a perfect opportunity. PRD OFFERS:
- Weekly training sessions and mentoring
- One on one sales coach
- Sales support
- Profile support
- Leads distributed equally within each office
- Achieve individual monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Demonstrate an ability to convert listing presentations into exclusive office listings
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with listing and selling property, including preparation and execution of sales agency agreements and advertising material.
- Undertake prospecting activities to assist the Company in gaining a greater market share, including telephone canvassing, door knocking and leaflet drops
- Provide regular written and oral feedback to vendors on market indicators buyers interest
- Conducting open for inspections and property viewings
- Negotiation of property purchases to settlement
- Undertake market appraisals for prospective vendors
- Signing of contracts & exchange.
- Possession of a Real Estate Licence
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to both internal and external clients
- A proven ability to build strong client relationship
- A proven ability to achieve and exceed set targets
- Possession a current driver's licence
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Have own car, and ensure motor vehicle is maintained mechanically, including current insurance
- Self-motivated and goal orientated