Casual shifts for early childhood educators and teachers. Control your own work schedule!Please be advised that due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, anzuk are experiencing a higher than normal volume of applications and calls. Please only apply if you meet the criteria outlined and expect lengthened application process times. We appreciate your cooperation. Who Are We?
anzuk early childhood is a leading childcare agency based in Melbourne. Servicing centres throughout Melbourne, we currently have a high demand for enthusiastic and dedicated early childhood educators and teachers in the inner north including Brunswick, Carlton and Fitzroy!
Working casually for anzuk is not only a great way to get your foot through the door at some of Melbourne's top Early Childhood Centres but also enables you to pick when and how often you want to work.Experience and Qualifications:
Benefits of working with anzuk:
- Certificate 3 in children services (or higher)
- Employee working with children card or VIT
- First Aid Certificates (including anaphylaxis and asthma)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have right to work in Australia
- Pre-booked shifts and competitive rates paid weekly
- Freedom and flexibility to decide when and where you work locally
- Enter your availability and confirm shifts with ease with our latest technology
- Speak with consultants that have childcare industry experience
In order for your application to be considered, please attach with your application 2 industry specific childcare experience references. At least one of these MUST be a senior referee at Centre Director or 2IC level. Applications with attached references will be considered as a priority
anzuk is a of temporary, contract and permanent childcare staffing in Melbourne Australia . We are an equal opportunity employer