CBD based Chartered Accountants seeking a part-time Receptionist on a 12 month fixed term contact
About the company
- CBD Location
- Part-time 8.45 am - 5.15 pm, 3 days per week (will be required to work every Friday and other days are flexible)
- 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is a successful, long established and reputable Chartered Accountant firm with more than 30 years' experience in the industry. They provide a comprehensive range of services across the broad accounting and financial spectrum, specialising in general accounting, auditing and taxation services along with business services, estate planning, trusts, superannuation and succession planning, servicing small company operating businesses. They have been helping businesses navigate and chart the complex waters of business for many years. They pride themselves on forging highly personal relationships with their clients and investing time in understanding each client's individual circumstances. They are a vibrant, positive and open practice where they encourage their staff to excel. About the Role:
Our client is looking for a well presented, enthusiastic and reliable receptionist to assist with office duties. The successful applicant needs to have administration experience as well as confident computer and Microsoft office skills. They will also need a strong attention to detail, pleasant phone manner and a positive can-do attitude.Benefits:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Great CBD location
- Small friendly team, professional working environment
- Part-time job-share position - 3 days per week
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Greeting clients at reception.
- Control incoming phone calls from clients, suppliers and others and direct to the responsible staff member.
- Typing of general correspondence using MYOB Document Manager and preparation of client invoices using MYOB Accountant’s Enterprise (training provided, however, experience with these processes will be highly regarded).
- Monitoring / screening / distributing incoming emails.
- Assist with screening / scanning / distributing of incoming mail.
- Some (minimal) filing and faxing of documents.
- Checking supplier invoices to confirm goods delivered / services provided.
- Provide holiday/sick cover for other Admin staff if necessary.
- Arranging couriers.
- Booking service calls for office equipment as required.
- Conducting online ASIC searches (training provided).
- Assist other Admin staff as and when required.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role within a corporate setting or Chartered Accountants Office
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- A positive attitude with high levels of initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to various tasks
- oranisational skills
- MS Office skills
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ and submit your cover letter and resume. Please note only candidates that meet our client's selection criteria will be contacted.