Aged Care ACFI Consultant (Registered Nurse) required. Assisting with the maximization of ACFI across multiple aged care residences around AUS.
Experienced Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) Consultant required to optimise funding across various Aged Care residences across Australia, based in Melbourne. This dynamic organisation promotes a collaborative & supportive environment with a focus on investing in the development of their ACFI staff. This is a unique & rewarding ACFI opportunity that can open doors for your aged care career.
**This would be a 12 month contract initially. THE BENEFITS:
- Excellent salary: Approx. $95,000 + super, benefits & allowances.
- Focus on your expertise and watch your career grow and develop.
- Travel around Australia while working (away from home Monday- Thursday then return home for the weekends)
- Autonomous, permanent FT ACFI-specific position.
- Working with an experienced ACFI Management team.
- Excellent support structure in place.
- Opportunity for future career development and further education.
- Mobile, laptop and additional allowance on offer.
- Gather detailed information and conduct assessments on the residents
- Ensure efficient utilisation of ACFI whilst confirming they match the care needs of the residents.
- Strive to maximise funding by providing this optimal level of ACFI detail
- Maintain and extend the quality of care throughout the facility.
- Educate & mentor on-site clinical teams to ensure optimum ACFI processes
- Registration with AHPRA - Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Detailed knowledge of ACFI
- Previous Aged Care Funding Instrument experience
- The ability to educate/mentor the onsite clinical teams
- Flexibility to travel across homes across Australia
- Valid driver's license
- Current Police Certificate
If you have the skills and experience necessary please apply today
and we will be in touch with further information.
0452 441 450