M&C Saatchi is looking for a strong, reliable and confident Senior Project Manager to join the retail team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
Working with two large, renowned brands, this role requires a retail specialist who is used to managing multiple projects and campaigns and thrives in a fast paced environment.
● Keeping the project team across the project developments
● Defining and documenting project roles and responsibilities across the project team and wider agency group
● Creating and communicating the timing plans for each project prior to Brief Approval in collaboration with Resource Management and Integrated Production departments
● Raising necessary estimates for any Out of Scope resource and project requirements prior to work commencing
● Own and participate in internal production kick off meetings ensuring all required teams are involved
● Consolidate cross-channel production timelines into integrated milestone timing plan.
● Consolidate and manage production budgets into a project budget tracker
● Support day-to-day communications with the internal team - coordinate stand up meetings, weekly status reports and escalate issues during the campaign process
● Manage scope creep, additional budget / time requirements with Group Account Director and finance department
● Partnering with Account Service to facilitate post-campaign-analysis: what worked, what didn’t work and make recommendations on improvements
● Campaign and job reconciliations: ensure internal and external costs are reconciled to approved estimates
● Managing project scope, budgets and timelines to minimise overages