Shot Firer Level 3
||June 26, 2020
To view company name. See instructions below
|Employer Job Id:
||Careermine Job Id:
About the Role
WorkPac are currently looking for a Shotfirer for a 5 month role in in the Mackay Coalfields region. The responsibility of the Shotfirer are to:
- Ensure all Coal Mine Workers under their control are made aware of an implement the controls for the Principle Hazards
- Review the effectiveness of risk control measures, and take appropriate corrective and preventive action to rectify non-conformances
- Ensure statutory compliance with any blasting activities.
You will also have:
- Shot Firer Licence,
- Standard 11
- Previous Shotfiring experience.
- Operating MPUâs are advantageous.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you would like to apply for the role, please follow the link or for a confidential discussion please contact the Principal Consultant: Donna Pershouse on Ph: 07 4980 4626.