Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking applications for warehouse and distribution store person roles based with a large international retailer at their distribution centre in North Shore, VIC.
This is a casual role offering on-going weekday work on either day or afternoon shift.
Day Shift: 7:00AM - 3:00PM
Afternoon Shift: 3:30PM - 11:30PM
To be successful you must have full availability to work Monday to Friday on one of the above shift patterns. These roles require a minimum 38 hour work week.
Key accountabilities of these roles include:
* Picking and packing orders (use of an RF scanner)
* Recording product, packaging and order information
* Examining material to ensure packaging specifications are met
* Loading and unloading of stock
* Pallet jack and forklift operations (if required and licenced)
* Meeting daily pick rates and associated KPI's
* Meeting accuracy requirements and associated KPI's
Key characteristics and requirements of successful candidates:
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask with great attention to detail
* The ability to work within large teams while maintaining focus on your KPI's
* The ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
* Full availability and commitment to working Monday - Friday
* Full work rights for Australia and the ability to work 38 hours each week
* Ability to lift between 15-25Kgs repetitively throughout an 8 hour shift
* Reliable transport
If you are ready to commit to an ongoing role with great potential and take on a new and exciting challenge, please apply online to be considered. Only online applications are accepted for this role.
Please note, shortlisting for these roles will begin over the next few weeks. Due to the extremely high volume of candidates we receive for these roles, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Programmed SKILLED Workforce
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: