We would like to present an exciting opportunity to the market from one of our large Aged Care Clients.
This opportunity is for an experienced nurse manager how wants to make a significant and positive difference for residents. This facility is located in Perth metropolitan area and is home to both low and high dependency residents.
This is a permanent position with the opportunity of flexible shift hours to encourage work life balance.
Ideally your skills and abilities will include:
- Experience in oversee the day to day management, support and mentor the clinical and non-clinical team.
- Experience with Dementia clients and the range of therapeutic treatments.
- Experience in conducting audits, clinical incident investigations and ensuring care plans are current.
- Recruitment, orientation, management and rostering of staff.
- Provided clinical leadership and expertise to ensure the delivery of high-quality care effectively within a safe environment.
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a senior clinical role in an aged care organisation
- Registered Nurse Div.1 with AHPRA
- Having excellent communication – written and verbal skills
- Ideally working knowledge of ACFI This is an exciting opportunity to work in a Full Time capacity, and have the Stability you are looking for.
- Knowledge and experience in Aged Care Quality Standards, legislation and regulatory compliance and quality and improvement processes.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a full time capacity, and have the stability you are looking for.
Please APPLY NOW through the link to be considered for this position
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adele Slater on 08 9215 3888, quoting Ref No. ADESLA.