With over 100 years of service, Open Minds has become a reputable and trusted service provider for mental health. We are constantly expanding our services and are looking for experienced Support Workers to join our Logan team to work with our client's with complex mental health needs.
Key requirements to join our team:
- Prior experience of working with mental health
- Completed the NDIS Worker Orientation Module (Provide Certificate)
- Current drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- A current QLD Blue and Yellow Card or eligibility to apply for these
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work within a 24/7 rostered shift
- MUST be able to do sleepovers
- Hourly rate of $27.33 - $29.82
- Option to salary sacrifice up to $15,900
- Leave loading of 17.5%
- Growing NFP organisation
A 100 years of care' and we're proud of it!
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.