Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently recruiting for Our client, a world leader in finding, mining and processing the earth's mineral resources looking for Locomotive Operators for work in Weipa.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Be nationally certified - Cert 4 in Rail Operation TLI 40410.
- Have experience in driving 'S' Class locomotives.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Operating Tickets or Certificates
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification - or willing to obtain
- CPR - or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] - or willing to obtain
- First Aid - or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] - or willing to obtain
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Use Awareness Training - or willing to obtain [Valid 2 years] - or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
- 4,5,5 Roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Compeditive pay rates
- Great working enviroment - be part of a team commited to safety!
- On-Site support
- Camp & Meals provided
**Looking for motivated, highly skilled Locomotive operators.
In return you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the project
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please contact Nathan Brown at Programmed Skilled Workforce
- Education: Currently Completing High School