Work Alongside an established sales director in the Sutherland Shire. Fast paced role. Buyer work & prospecting. Great attitude needed!
This is a team that have established a solid reputation in the Sutherland Area. Lead by a high-achieving principle, this is an office that focuses on providing exceptional customer service and premium results.
This is an opportunity for a Sales Assistant
to join a team who are consistently transacting. The Role:
Working Monday - Saturday this role will be very hands-on, & fast paced. You will be hungry, focused and reliable. You will be not afraid to put in the long hours for maximum results.
Key duties include:
- Providing support to a busy listing & selling principle
- Lead Generation, Cold calling
- Warm Calls to an active database
- Open homes & post open call backs
- Buyer management
- Database management
- Previous Real Estate experience
- Must have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration & driver’s license
- Immaculately presented and well-groomed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess a strong work ethic & willingness to go the extra mile
- Want a long term career in Real Estate
For a confidential discussion
- This is a team that dominates the Sutherland Area
- Work with a boss who genuinely wants to mentor
- Career Progression into an Associate Agent or Sales Executive
- This is your chance to join a market leader!
Please call Ayesha Campbell
on 0449 189 741
or Holly Pearce
on 0423 725 484
for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.