Live and work in one of the most vibrant and beautiful regions of NSW. A new adventure awaits for the right person!About our client:
Established in 1973, Lowe Family Wine is situated on the historic Tinja property, settled in 1825 and maintained for five generations by the Lowe family. Just 10 minutes from the vibrant and prosperous town of Mudgee, it is now one of the leading vineyards and cellar doors in New South Wales.
Lowe grow their grapes according to organic and biodynamic farming principles. They make their highly sought after wine in small batches using innovative techniques, including guest winemakers from around the world. And they share and sell their wine with people who get joy from drinking it in environments that are personal and memorable. One of the reasons why they don't sell to supermarkets! What you'll be doing:
As a member of the senior management team, you'll play a key role in contributing to and implementing brand and sales strategies to maximise sales and profit across the key sales channels.
You'll achieve this by:
What we're looking for:
- Achieving sales targets and relationship objectives in defined channels.
- Effective management of and communication with key sales channel managers
- Initiate, manage, coordinate and monitor winery events, pricing, DtC and Cellar Door sales and promotions.
- Provide sales, stock analysis, stock, and effective communication on all of the above to owners and key team members.
- Communicate business reporting, promotional effectiveness & market intelligence objectives & findings/reports to the Managing Director
- Liaise effectively with relevant external contractors and suppliers.
- Build appropriate customer and trade relations, including attendance at key events throughout the year.
- Ensure sales and marketing profit-generating initiatives are implemented across all channels.
- Report and communicate effectively with owners and key managers
- Contributing to the wider goals of the senior management team.
To be considered for an interview, you'll need to demonstrate quite a few things that will separate excellence from ordinary, but critically;
What Mudgee offers:
- Well-developed level of food and wine knowledge
- Business acumen; understanding the company's commercial objectives
- Able to initiate and implement appropriate hospitality sales and brand strategies and solutions
- Proven ability to influence and manage internal and external sales teams
- Proven ability in achieving sales targets
- Strong written & presentation skills
- Leadership behaviours
- Excellent relationship-building and motivation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Outlook
Listed by The Australian
this week as one of 7 places in Australia to move to if you're looking for a tree change, the vibrant and prosperous Mudgee region is peppered with some of NSW’s oldest and best vineyards and is home to numerous other industries, makes it the perfect place to live and work. It’s large enough to have great shopping, sports, schools, medical facilities etc. but small enough to make good friends and be actively involved in the community.
The close proximity to Sydney means a weekend away in the city or a quick visit to family and friends is easy. Those that have made the move have never looked back!
All of this and great housing value that is unmatched for renters and buyers alike.