Multiple roles available: Pick Packers, Process Workers and Warehouse Staff.We have acquired a new client who is based in Nundah who are looking for non-experienced and experienced staff alike to fill many roles with their new warehousing requirements. Entry level and supervisory roles are offered.
No experience is required as on the job training is provided to those that need it.
This warehouse requires the following roles to be filled:
- Forklift Operators
- Cold storage attendants
- Pallet Jack Operators
- Quality Checkers
These roles include:
- Manual handling in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs
- Set up a production or packaging line for operation
- Implement the food safety program and procedures
- Picking and packing orders for production
- Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses and other work spaces.
If you think you have what it takes and:
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have a high level of energy and commitment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have your own transport.
- Are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen.
Then please do not hesitate to APPLY