The Lead Quality Advisor will drive a consistent approach to quality, compliance, HR and accreditation systems and processes, ensuring high quality service provision and organisational efficiency.
Amongst our various services are Disability Support under the NDIS, Disability Employment Services, and Domestic Violence counselling. SANDBAG seeks to comply with and exceed the requirements of the HSQF, NDIS, and DES standards as well as WHS and other regulatory standards.
If you have a strong working knowledge of standards and compliance, and have an eye for detail and thrive in a friendly, professional environment working with a variety of different people, please submit your application.
The role includes a component of HR, however applicants with strong HR backgrounds but no relevant compliance/quality experience unfortunately can not be considered.
About the organisation
SANDBAG Inc (Sandgate and Bracken Ridge Action Group Incorporated) is an independent, not for profit, community based and managed organisation that works to assist and connect people with opportunities and supports within the North Brisbane Area. With locations at Sandgate and Bracken Ridge, the organisation responds to the needs of local communities by offering a range of supports, resources, services and business activities within an open and inclusive environment.
You can learn more about more about SANDBAG here.
Benefits and perks
- SCHADS Modern Award Level 5-6 remuneration (dependent on experience)
- Full-time or part-time (negotiable)
- Salary packaging tax benefits that come with working for a charitable organisation
- Make a difference in the communities we serve
- We've got a unique and engaged team culture that suits passionate changemakers
- Flexible working conditions - you could choose to work within school hours, and/or do some of your work from home if you prefer
- Family friendly workplace
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to managing quality standards, Disability or Community Services, and extensive experience in the disability sector will all be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to implement, evaluate and improve quality, risk and compliance management systems and processes
- Well-developed understanding of accreditation and quality standards including NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission requirements, National Standards for Disability Services and Human Services Quality Standards
- Demonstrated understanding of, and competency in, contemporary human resource management practices including dispute resolution
- An ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships within a community-based setting with a diverse range of people including community members, staff, volunteers, managers, board members, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programs, databases and compliance software
- A current driver's license; current Blue Card and Yellow Card or eligibility to obtain and completed NDIS Worker Orientation module