Minimum 12 months Disability experience to provide 1:1 personal care and supervision for a high care client. MUST be available to work split shift.
Client is requesting a female support worker around the Sunshine Coast area. Applicants who have experience in high complex medical care, including Peg feeding will be highly regarded.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a national organisation & registered NDIS provider specializing in Core Supports providing in home and community access support to NDIS participants.
Skills and Experience:
- 12+months paid work in a support worker role
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and resilience skills
- Adaptability to work with different individuals including challenging behaviours
- Certificate III in Disability or Individual Support or higher are highly regarded
- Peg Feeding
- Current "Paid" Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- Current Yellow Card (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid Certificate issued within the last 3 years (or willing to obtain)
- CPR Certificate issued within the last 12 months (or willing to obtain)
- Evidence of work rights (e.g. Passport or Birth Certificate)
- QLD Unrestricted Driver Licence
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Own reliable transport (willing to use for work)
- Current Full Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Opportunity to work consistent weekly hours
- 24/7 support with a dedicated after-hours team
- Manage your shifts and payroll on our easy to use eHCA App.
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Potential to transfer interstate
Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Healthcare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTOIA community, people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.