Passionate, enthusiastic Sales Consultant? Want to be rewarded for your hard work? This is the role for you!
This is an opportunity to join an award winning, rapidly growing Builder as a New Home Sales Consultant.
Our client specialises in both single, double storey quality homes and unit developments at affordable prices. A family business with substantial backing, our client has a strong focus on quality design, excellence in construction and exceptional customer service.
Due to unprecedented growth, we are currently seeking motivated and passionate, experienced new homes sales consultants for an immediate start. Responsibilities will include meeting with clients, managing the sales process from initial design through to contract signing and handling enquires. What do you do?
What do you need?
- Managing high volume, following up leads and achieving high sales targets;
- Providing customers with a first class experience, exceeding customer service expectations;
- Developing and maintaining a network of industry partners such as land developers, financiers and local community providers; and
- Understanding and assessing client needs and providing suitable solutions.
What's in it for you?
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines.
- Pro-active in sourcing new leads and servicing existing clients.
- Competent computer skills.
- Bring a fun, down to earth attitude.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience in residential homes sales.
- Full driver's licence, laptop, ability to work after hours and weekends.
- Maximise your income with uncapped earning potential with retainer.
- One on one training with ongoing support to help you achieve results.
- Great product range at very competitive prices.
- Ability to sell both single and double storey homes.
- Fun, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Company that listens and takes your ideas on board.
- Quick pre-construction and build time frames.
- Extensive marketing support.
- Excellent customer reviews.
- Ability to learn the tricks of the trade to do your own developments!
If this sounds like you - please apply and we will get in touch :)