CRG are excited to announce this stand-out opportunity in Newcastle! Please call Callan for more information - 0408 865 820THE FIRM
Our client is a well-established leading Financial Planning and Investment firm based in Newcastle. This firm provides exceptional holistic advice to all their clients and is a very respected brand. This incredible firm are known for putting their clients and employees at the heart and front of the business with a high focus on innovation, career development, collaboration and great work-life balance flexibility. Internal promotions have opened up a very special role as a Financial Planner inside this firm. THE OPPORTUNITY
- Help grow and manage existing portfolio
- Provision of comprehensive Financial Planning advice to clients encompassing strategies such as Investments, Superannuation, Insurance and other Wealth Protection.
- Conduct regular client reviews and monitor investment portfolios
- Work closely with other advisers to build up referral network
- Ensuring that all advice and recommendations to clients or prospective clients is compliant, appropriate and in the clients' best interests.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Willingness for further studies (to meet FASEA requirements)
- Strong sales and networking skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A high level of client service ethics
- Positive attitude with a flexible approach to duties
- Registered as a Financial Planner prior to 1st of January 2019
- Attractive remuneration + bonus
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture working closely with the Partners and Managing Director who has 20 years + experience.
- Site parking
- Work-life balance rosters
- Career progression for the right individual
This role will suit a friendly, motivated, and outcome orientated Financial Planner with great interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire people to action. You will be able to show high levels of consistency in terms of activity management, the ability to gain client's trust, respect, and a strong service and relationship building ethos. You will be able to work as part of a team and autonomously. INTERESTED?
To discuss this role in confidence, please send your resume and cover letter to;
0408 865 820