Working for a large Enterprise as a Junior Cyber Security Assurance Advisor on an initial 6 month contract. The ability to engage with multiple stakeholders will be essential in the role.
Your duties will include:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge in Security Assurance
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and NIST CSF
- Proven experience analysing, interpreting, & investigating security event logs
- Perform Third Party Cyber Security Assurance activities
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written skills with demonstrated ability to write procedures, playbooks, operational reports and formal internal/external communications
- Understand of Cyber risk management
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool such as RSA Archer
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to call Aaron Staunton on 03 9621 6589.